this is shaun's signature cookie!
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. in a mixer, cream together sugar & butter, then add egg & vanilla.
2. mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt. add to sugar mixture, & mix until combined.
3. mix in by hand the oats, pecans, & chocolate chips.
4. roll into balls, & space 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
5. bake 11-13 minutes, rotating the pan half-way through. cool on wire racks.
makes 2 dozen.